Vehicle Diagnostic Technician
Motor Vehicle Diagnostic Technician required in a very busy Ford workshop. The work will consist of diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
The ideal candidate will already have experience in diagnostic techniques and equipment. Our Master Technicians are also expected to be able to supervise, train and advise colleagues. This will be a challenging position in a busy workshop, please only apply if you have relevant diagnostic experience.
Full Ford Training will be available at the Henry Ford College in Daventry for the right candidate.
· Fully competent/self motivated
· Full UK driving licence with an acceptable record
· At least 3 years workshop experience
· City and Guilds motor vehicle engineering levels 1,2 and 3 or NVQ or IMI equivalent
· Time Served Technicians also considered with a checkable work record.
· Motor vehicle diagnosis
· Ford experience preferred but not essential
· Job Type: Full-time
Hours of work:
Currently Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.15pm with Saturday 8.30am to 12.30pm (Rota)
Pay will be negotiable depending on experience.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and attributes for this role, and are looking for an exciting new challenge, please either fill out the indeed application or email Nerys Jenkins on firstname.lastname@example.org