- New Commercials
- Used Commercials
- About Us
- FordStore Cars
We’re a family run business with strong values and principles towards our staff and customers. If you’re passionate about the vehicle industry or have relevant experience that can help us grow the business further, alongside providing an excellent customer experience, we’d love to hear from you.
If you’re interested in working with us then apply for any live jobs below, or send us a cover letter and CV if we have nothing available at this time, we can then notify you of any relevant new positions when they come available.
We are currently expanding our team, therefore an exciting opportunity has arisen for highly motivated Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive, to join our busy sales team at our Transit Centre in Cardiff.
With a proven sales track record in commercial vehicle sales, you will be responsible for but not limited to the following duties:
· Carry out telephone prospecting and follow up on marketing activities as required
· Maintain accurate and up to date customer database in our CRM
· Coordinate order and delivery of vehicles
· Achieve monthly sales targets
· Full ongoing Manufacturer training and support will be given to the successful candidate.
· Saturday working will be required on a rota basis.
· Competitive earning potential with uncapped commission
If you feel you have the necessary skills and attributes for this role, and are looking for an exciting new challenge, please send a cover note and CV to both Emma and Kelvyn
on email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Motor Vehicle Diagnostic Technician required in a very busy Ford workshop. The work will consist of diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
The ideal candidate will already have experience in diagnostic techniques and equipment. Our Master Technicians are also expected to be able to supervise, train and advise colleagues. This will be a challenging position in a busy workshop, please only apply if you have relevant diagnostic experience.
Full Ford Training will be available at the Henry Ford College in Daventry for the right candidate.
· Fully competent/self motivated
· Full UK driving licence with an acceptable record
· At least 3 years workshop experience
· City and Guilds motor vehicle engineering levels 1,2 and 3 or NVQ or IMI equivalent
· Time Served Technicians also considered with a checkable work record.
· Motor vehicle diagnosis
· Ford experience preferred but not essential
· Job Type: Full-time
Hours of work:
Currently Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.15pm with Saturday 8.30am to 12.30pm (Rota)
Pay will be negotiable depending on experience.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and attributes for this role, and are looking for an exciting new challenge, please either fill out the indeed application or email Nerys Jenkins on email@example.com